Creating a new generation of race forks, the 34 Step-Cast shines in the BC Bike Race, Epic Rides, and marathon trail conditions. Its also perfect for riders who want an all-round fork that performs in a vast range of applications: lightweight for climbs and highly capable for demanding terrain with enough travel to instill confidence when the trail gets rough.
Weight savings are attributed to external lower casting steps, hollow lower section, and shortened shaft lengths the same lightweight 8mm damper shaft as the 32 Step-Cast. The dedicated air spring and damper tune are specific for this travel range, with a lighter tune at mid and higher velocities.
"Factory" says it all. The best-of-the-best technology we have to offer is available in our Factory Series models with our buttery smooth, and ultra durable Genuine Kashima Coat. These products are World Cup proven.
Dedicated 120 Travel Lightweight Race Fork
- Step-Cast chassis
- 3.5 lb/1.59 kg (27.5 w/ Kabolt axle)
- Same stiffness as 34 140 mm, nearly 0.5 lbs/0.23 kg lighter
- 15% stiffer than 32 long travel and 0.3 lb/.14 kg lighter
- 44 and 51 offset options
- FLOAT EVOL air spring
- External steps in lower casting reduce weight
- Dedicated air spring and damper tune 120 mm travel
- FIT4 damper
- 29 chassis fits up to 2.6" tire
FOX 2020 34mm
Tuning Guide / HÄR