Cooler heads will always prevail. The new S-Works Prevail II Vents massive cooling power helps better regulate your bodys temperature to keep you cooler so that youll always be ready when your ride heats up.
We took everything that the S-Works Prevail II was doing right, and did it even better. One of the greatest benefits resulted from the removal of a total of seven foam bridges from the center and sides to create more effective ventilation channels. These expanded channels move air across your head 18% faster than the original Prevail II. The faster air moves across your head, the faster heat is whisked away from your head and the cooler you remainits called convective heat transfer. This all adds up to the coolest helmet weve ever made.
- The new 5th Dimension Cooling System, with its redesigned, patented, carbon fiber and aramid-reinforced skeleton, provides internal EPS support allowing for 20% larger vents with deep internal channels and aligned exhaust ports. Additionally, the new perforated MIPs SL pad kit keeps moisture moving and allows for even more breathability.
- Our ANGi Crash Sensor gives you and your loved ones peace of mind like never before. When combined with our iOS or Android app, the sensor will detect a crash and send a text message to specified contacts in your phone. It also syncs with our app and STRAVA® to provide GPS-based activity tracking. Your new helmet even includes a lifetime subscription to the Specialized Ride app.
- Our ultralight and supremely comfortable version of MIPS, MIPS SL, has only gotten better. Weve added perforations, along with a ripstop mesh to maximize breathability and performance. With MIPS SL, weve essentially integrated MIPS technology within the helmet padding itself. MIPS SL's minimalist "watchband" attachment system provides 10 to 15 millimeters of rotation in every direction and offers the same brain protection benefits as other versions of MIPS, while also ushering in a new level of comfort and weight savings.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Ultralight Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing wont stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter improves comfort and ease of strap adjustments, while an in-strap webbing system delivers ultralight construction and security.
- Five Star Virginia Tech® Helmet Rating Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University awarded the helmet its highest rating of five stars.