- Incredibly light weight at the bars, improving handling and control, at 307 grams.
- ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control, and a better transition to the bar.
- Individual Reach Adjust of brake and shift lever, now easier to access and uses a standard hex key, puts the controls exactly where you want them.
- Larger ErgoBlade lever improves shifting from the drops.
- DoubleTap® technology delivers both shifts from the single lever.
- ZeroLoss shifting, shifts engage immediately.
- New clamp allows better fit and adjustment for modern carbon and ergo bars.
|SPEEDS||2 (Front) & 11 (Rear)|
|COMPATIBILITY||SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Yaw Front Derailleurs, Exact Actuation Rear Derailleurs|
|RECOMMENDED GROUP||SRAM Force 22|
|TECHNOLOGY HIGHLIGHT(S)||Yaw/ DoubleTap/ Zero-Loss on Front & Rear/ ErgoDynamics Fit/ Independent E-Z Access Shift-Brake Lever Reach Adjust|
|MATERIAL||Carbon Brake Lever, Aluminum Shift Lever, Textured Hood Covers|