Designed to be a proper BB for installing Shimano Hollowtech II steel spindle cranks in either BB30, PF30, or Specializeds OSBB frames. Our new patent pending Rubber Collet design keeps the cartridge bearings outboard of the frame right on Shimano spec for greater rigidity and free of frame/c-clip tolerance issues that other systems deal with.
Simply press in the longer non-drive-cup, then the shorter drive cup threads into it. As the drive cup threads in, our new expanding elastomer collet system expands to a precise limit evenly dispersing pressure for a super tight fit. With both cups connected and our collet set exactly to spec, there is no chance the bearings can come out of alignment or wiggle/walk out of the frame. This design also uses a compressible o-ring on the non-drive side cup to compensate for frame shell width discrepancies.
- New updated design with Rubber expanding collet.
- This version for Shimano Hollowtech II steel spindle cranks only.
- Designed precisely to Shimano bearing stance & chain line spec.
- Forged & machined heat-treated 7075 T6 Aluminum
- For 73mm BB30 or PF30 mountain frames
- Not for BBRight, BB386EVO, BB86, BB92 frames
- Steel version: Enduro2437
- Ceramic Version: Enduro2437 Angular contact, Grade5 balls, ABEC5
- 68mm MTB frames shells not supported by this BB.
- MTB Guides-ISCG05 Good, ST Mounted Good, ISCG03 Not Good
Praxis Vevlager Guide // HÄR