FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Waterproof: designed to form a tight seal with your calf, to keep your feet and shoes dry
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm even on cold morning or winter rides (5C/40F to 16C/60F)
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesnt retain water when wet
- No zippers or velcro straps : innovative design flexes over your shoe, so there are no vulnerability points, like zippers or velcro
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
1: Put on sock
2: Pull shoe cover on like a sock
3: Put foot through large cleat hole. Then put on shoe.
4: Pull cover over heel of shoe FIRST, then toe
5: Adjust around ankle, cleats and heel pad. Ensure no part of shoe covers are over cleats or heel pad. Ensure top of shoe cover is against your skin and not over sock or water may enter the shoe cover.