This is our M30 BB for installing a Praxis M30 MTB cranks into 73mm BB30/PF30 MTB frames.
- For Praxis M30 Spindle based cranks only. Not for other 30mm cranks.
- For 73mm BB30, PF30 MTB frames
- Forged & machined heat-treated AL Cups
- 30mm Drive bearing /28mm NonDrive bearing | Steel bearings
- Praxis M30 BB tool required for installation
Designed to be a proper BB for installing Praxis M30 spindle based cranks in either BB30, PF30 mountain frame. Our patent pending design keeps the cartridge bearings outboard of the frame right on Shimano spec for greater rigidity and free of frame/c-clip tolerance issues that other systems deal with.
Simply press in the longer non-drive-cup, then the shorter drive cup threads into it. As the drive cup threads in, our trademark Collet system expands to a precise limit evenly dispersing pressure for a super tight fit. With both cups connected and our collet set exactly to spec, there is no chance the bearings can come out of alignment or wiggle/walk out of the frame. This design also uses a compressible o-ring on the non-drive side cup to compensate for frame shell width discrepancies.
Praxis M30 Vevlager Guide // HÄR